News & Events
2012 Marcellus Shale Multi-State Academic Applied Research Conference
Presentations from the "Identifying Opportunities and Priorities for Research Funding"
Presentations and papers from "The Policy Environment: Evaluating policy management strategies for complex systems"
- Policy and Systems Embeddedness: Evaluating Strategies for Complex Systems, Kieran Donaghy, Cornell University
- A West Virginia Perspective, J. Wesley Burnett, Division of Resource Management, West Virginia University
- Energy Federalism, David Kay, Cornell University
- Marcellus Shale Drilling Comparative White Paper: The Regulatory Approaches of New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania and West Virginiaederalism, Center for Energy and Sustainable Development, West Virginia University College of Law
- What a Short, Strange Trip It's Been: Moving Forward After Five Years of Marcellus Development, Ross Pifer, Agricultural Law Resource and Reference Center, Penn State Dickinson School of Law
- Energy Transitions: A Systems Approach Including Marcellus Shale Gas Development, A Report of a Study Group Sponsored by the Atkinson Center for a Sustainable Future, Cornell University